9/07/2009

Movement



Lately I have been climbing at the Movement Climbing Gym here in Boulder, Colorado, a new gym which just opened recently this summer. This is by far one of the best training facilities I have seen in the US, with not only a tall, overhanging lead wall but also a well-set bouldering room. There are lots of good routes in the 7c+ to 8c+ range, and very european style setting with consistent hard moves and cruxes usually at the ends of the routes.




I am really motivated to train here for the next two months and then hopefully compete in the last lead World Cup of the season in Slovenia. After that, I plan to head to St. George for a week during Thanksgiving break. I am really syked to try the 9a "Re-Up" established by Joe Kinder earlier this year, as well as try to onsight the classic routes in the 8a+ to 8b+ range. After that I will head back to boulder for a couple weeks, then for winter break probably head to Spain!